Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Monthly Goals | January + December Recap



Hello 2017!

Happy New Year everybody! I'm really happy to have new chances for beginnings this year so, I decided to set up some new set of goals for this month which hopefully, I would be able to do.

December Recap

First, I would want to do a recap of last month's goals (You can read more about that HERE). So last month, I listed a few things that were: 1, Finish reading a biography book, that did not happen. I just didn't really feel like it nor did I have the time to actually read one which is kinda sad but I guess I'll have to read one in the near future instead. 2 was to visit some place that I haven't been to before, technically, I went to the newly opened SM East Ortigas last December 4th so I kind of accomplished that one. I honestly had something different in mind but this have would do I guess. 3 was to be more sociable, well, I did manage to reconnect with some of my friends which I'm very happy about, so I guess that was accomplished. 4 was to enroll for the next sem of my uni, well I finished up my last sem so I'm about to enroll on my next one for this month. Finally, the last one was to do vlogmas. Surprisingly, I accomplished that one as well. I barely made it though, but I'm still happy that I was able to finish it. If you haven't watched it yet, check it out here.

Alright, so instead of doing a new year's resolution, I'll just try and carry on with my monthly goals since I feel it's much easier to take it day by day or rather, month by month. So, these are what I'm aiming to achieve for this month:

  • Take more pictures
For awhile, I didn't really take that much pictures but lately, I've found so much inspiration on what kind of images I should take since they just look so gorgeous. It really made me miss doing flatlays or even shooting random things with my camera. I also plan on investing on a polaroid printer soon and create a photo album since my brother loves to browse through our really old ones (seriously, the last photo album that we made was probably back in 2007) so an updated one would really be nice to have.
  • Visit a place I've never been to before
Okay, so the last "new" place was a mall again. I should probably try again and actually visit some place that's a lot more interesting and fun. I'm again still not sure about this one, but I really do want to try my hardest to accomplish this because there are a lot of places I still want to see. I've been so blessed to live somewhere that's near what people would like to tour so, I have to show my appreciation and actually take some time to go and visit these places.
  • Finish at least 2 books
This month, I'm about to buy 2 new books from the bookstore, I plan on finishing both of them by the end of the month since I do want to get back into reading and both seem to have a really good storyline. Hopefully, I'll be able to get them since I'm definitely excited to read them. Also, I'm aiming to finish at least 20 books this year. Usually, this would be a piece of cake but I've been out of my reading game for quite some time now (if I remember correctly, I only read about 12 or less books last year) so, I'll aim for something that's actually possible for me to do. Wish me luck!
  • Practice using Adobe Premiere Pro
So, if you've been watching my vlogmas videos from last month, you would notice that I applied some sort of filter into it. Though, I don't really like how it turned out that much so, I'll be trying to experiment more on that until I'm finally happy with it and probably post more videos since it is kind of fun having something that I could watch back on. 



Alright, so those are my goals for this month. Not really that much but I figured that I should start somewhere small to begin the year with. Hopefully, I'll be able to achieve them since these are all what I really, really want to do or rather, what I'm trying to do so, good luck to me.

20 comments:

  1. hi!! Your post is awesome!!
    love it
    new post is up take a look!!
    http://iamaliyankhan.blogspot.com/2017/01/mustache-sweatshirt.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great goals! Cant wait to see more here!
    xoxo, Vanessa
    www.WhatWouldVWear.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy new year!! You have some amazing goals for the month ahead. I'd love to read a review about those books :)

    www.blossomikebana.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. very nice golas!
    xxx
    S
    http://s-fashion-avenue.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post dear!

    http://iameleine.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adobe Premiere pro? Ooooo I want to try and learn video editing this year.

    Allie of
    www.allienyc.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have been promising myself for the past couple of years that I was going to visit new places but I have gotten deterred by the daily grind.Hopefully this year I can make some progress in achieving that goal. Good luck with achieving all of your goals for the New Year.
    LaToya
    www.toyastales.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your goals, lady- go get 'em!

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  9. They are nice goals and I hope you will implement them this month :) I've faith in you girl you can do it. Cheers!

    www.busyandfab.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think we share the same goals :)

    http://fashionwalkinbrussels.blogspot.lu

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice Inspirations

    FOLLOW my Blog!!! Maybe we can follow each other!!!
    www.rimanerenellamemoria.de

    ReplyDelete
  12. Writing goals is a good way to keep you motivated and moving. I wish you'll be able to fulfill them. Good luck, God bless and I wish you all the best this 2017! Happy New Year :))

    xoxo, rae
    http://www.raellarina.net/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great post. Good luck with all your plans for this year

    deffinatlyshaz.co.zw

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh very interesting darling
    Thanks for share your experiences with us
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love these goals girlie! Hope you hit all of them! Have a great week sister!

    Cynthia

    www.thesirenconfidential.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. WOWOWOWO!!! SOOOOO RAD babe! Lovin' all your goals esp to take more pics!
    kisses
    xoThe Beckerman Girls

    www.BeckermanBlog.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great goals!

    God bless,

    XO, Claire

    Http://www.littlemissfashionqueen.com

    ReplyDelete

< > Home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Joycentricity © , All Rights Reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Sadaf F K.