Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Why Have My Reviews Been Delaying?





Alright, so it has been awhile since I last reviewed something on my blog and I do apologize for that. I wanna say that they would be up eventually but I'm still working on some changes. Anyway, I'll get right to it.

First up, I just wanted to say that I experimented with a new skin care routine. And I know, what's that gotta do with doing reviews? Well, to fully review a product (at least for me) I need to have my skin under control because I find that having a clean canvas would definitely bring out better results. I just actually wanted to make sure I'm doing as much as I can to bring out the best in a beauty product and also for my own insecurities.

Also, as you guys know I have started my own Youtube channel and I have a few videos that involve beauty, vlogs and things that will come up that doesn't involve any of those. What I wanna add to that list is reviews. And yes, I am transferring my beauty reviews from this blog to Youtube. I honestly don't know how to work it out yet and it's still pretty new to me but I find that people are alot more visual and want the quickest way to find reviews about certain things that they want to get so I decided to do this. It would start pretty soon but I've already picked a schedule which is every Wednesday so subscribe if you guys haven't already to watch my reviews and I promise you, they will be quick and informative as I can manage.

What will happen to my blog after this? Well, I'm not giving blogging up. I just decided to focus more on my practice for writing and they may also include beauty related things. I just want to have something different to offer on my blog which I am gonna be working hard on. 

So that is all for this post and I hope that you guys stay with me on this new road that I am taking. If anything's changed during all of this, I'm gonna make sure I let you guys know about it. So thank you for your support and I'll see you guys on my next post or video! 


18 comments:

  1. Hello from Spain: fabulous plans and projects. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with the YouTube channel!!
    Have a lovely day :)
    Rosanna x
    Rose's Rooftop

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can wait to see your new posts. Good luck on the Youtube channel.
    ~Lili
    www.thefashionsalt.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your post, great content!

    Have a great Wednesday!!

    MyLyfeMyStory

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome! Looking forward to your new content!

    Keisha xo
    The Chrysalis Gal

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck with your youtube channel! Will be sure to check it out :)

    Stephanie ● Sartorial Diner

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good luck, dear! I'm looking forward to your new content :)


    xoxo
    www.bellezzefelici.blogspot,com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great post! good luck!

    http://chicglamstyle.com

    ReplyDelete

< > Home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Joycentricity © , All Rights Reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Sadaf F K.