Sunday, February 14, 2016

How Do You Know When You're Inlove? | Valentines Day Special



To celebrate Valentines day, I'm gonna share to you guys what my key points on being inlove are and hopefully will help you if you are stuck on the thought "am I really inlove?"

Disclaimer: I am in no way a professional at this but I'm just speaking from my own experience towards the topic and offer a little advice and inspiration. 


  • You find yourself considering.
As an independent person, you'll think and know that you can survive without anybody but then when a specific person comes along, you can see yourself needing them but not in a bad way though, but more of like finding the reason to not want to be alone anymore.
  • If the opinion of a specific person matters to you.
You can do whatever you wanna do but then there's just that thought inside of you that "he/she doesn't like me doing this or wearing this". Either you follow or you don't, you still value their opinion and not completely cross it off your list of choices. 
  • You can see yourself working with him/her.
You know that you guys would get along no matter how different or similar you two are. You can see him/her making an effort and you yourself is also making time for the other person. You may not agree all the time but you both know how to fix it together and not as an individual.
  • You trust him/her.
You move out of your comfort zone whenever you're with him/her. Saying that is easy but actually doing it is what's hard. Having someone beside you just adds to the pressure but since you are more comfortable having them there with you during one of your most vulnerable stages, that is one good sign of trust. 
  • You move out of your way to be with him/her.
Time is gold and it's just not a saying. It's really precious since it involves effort, thought and care. One that you won't be able to take back but you decide to spend it with a specific person when they need you. There is no "sorry, I'm busy" but there is "I'll be there as soon as I can". 
  • You guys start talking or doing things beyond the friendship line.
How sure are you that you guys are just friends? How sure are you that you don't think about them as a significant other from time to time? And how sure are you that he/she doesn't feel something a little bit more than friendship with you? There's suddenly talking about the future together, random dates and more. 
  • You are thinking of a specific person while reading this.
I'm pretty sure that at this point, you know you are inlove already.




PS: Watch my latest video about what I did for my Valentines day!


35 comments:

  1. awe.. this is really cute and absolutely right. I'm actually in a long distance relationship right now and even though she's far away from me his opinion does really matters. I can totally relate with all of those. Lovely and informative post dear!

    xx
    Rica | www.sassycebuannachic.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I wish you well on your relationship ♥

      Delete
  2. Great post! thanks for sharing:) Do you want to support each others blog by following each other? Please let me know so I can follow you right back:)

    xoxo
    www.theclosetelf.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. All wonderful ways to know if love exists. Trust is so important. The more jealousy in a relationship the less likely these people should be together. Thanks for your nice visit to my blog. Following yours for sure :)

    All Things Bright and Lovely

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great blogpost.

    x Karen
    http://dressinginlabels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well said :P

    The Cutielicious
    http://www.thecutielicious.com
    Federica

    ReplyDelete
  6. I feel like you hit all the perfect points of being in love! Loved reading this even :) x

    -Leta | The Nerdy Me

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi I just discovered your blog and it's so refreshing, loving your style!
    Would you like to follow each other (GFC, G+, Polyvore, Fb) ?
    Let me know so I can follow you back anytime soon <3

    Kisses
    x Isabelle | Outfit Van De Dag
    Facebook Page *Click*

    ReplyDelete
  8. The 5th one makes a lot of sense , because when you go out of your way for someone ,it shows that you have feelings for that person . Great post here.

    www.stylenbeautylounge.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awww super cute post, Joyce! Happy belated Valentine's day :)

    Jasmine | The Sixth Disney Princess

    ReplyDelete
  10. I don't have a boyfriend and I'm not in love haha but this definitly remind me of when I was pretty attach to someone. It's an amazing post :) I hope you had an unforgettable valentine's day :)

    www.blossomikebana.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. That was so nice and so true! That we trust, we change some things we do just to be able to be with him, and that when reading the post, we - I, a least - thought of someone, yes! By the way, I love the name of your blog!
    DenisesPlanet.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome post, I think you're right with all the points.

    xo
    http://thepinkporcelaindoll.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love this! I feel like so many people now just leave when things get hard, but if you can tough it out and stay with someone, it can be amazing!

    Mary Kate
    www.mynewchicagolife.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a cute post!
    Thanks a lot for your last comment : )
    Xx
    Larissa
    cenestquedelachance.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  15. Nice post and beautiful blog ♥

    Jess
    http://avenue-de-la-mode.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Super cute! Hugs, Kait
    http://makeminemaroon.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Awh this was so cute..hope your day was great!
    Omnivogues

    ReplyDelete
  18. Yay! This post is so cute! I think I'm in love. Hehe! Thanks for commenting on Qing's Style. I hope you always keep in touch!
    Check my feed too! @qingsstyle

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is such an adorable post!
    ps. that's the cutest donut I've ever seen <3

    Kaylee | JK's Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  20. Awww, that's so cute and you're right, too! Hope you had a lovely Valentine's Day x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Aww this is so cute.Loved the post :)

    http://perkymegs.com/

    ReplyDelete
  22. Very nice post
    xx
    https://theonethattravels.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete

< > Home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Joycentricity © , All Rights Reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Sadaf F K.