Thursday, June 25, 2015

Current Wish List 2015


Alright, So I have been window shopping quite a lot these days and I tried to narrow down all the products into 5 of my most wanted at the moment. I always have these wish lists on my phone so whenever I visit a beauty store I could look at my phone and see what product I wanted. That way, I won't get overwhelmed and buying stuff that I don't really need. So here is my wish list! Take note I am posting the price of it in dollar and Philippine peso.

1. ORLY Matte Top Coat.($10) Here, this costs P449.75 which is $9.96.I am inlove with matte anything and I had my flormar matte polishes but they only release so few colors and I already have 3 of them. So when I saw this I was so tempted to get it but when I went to the mall I totally spaced and forgot that I needed this in my life. Well I guess I know what I'm gonna get the next time I head out.

2. Benefit Porefessional ($31) Here it costs P1,700 which is $37.64. I have heard good reviews about this product and almost everyone has it. I'm actually a bit confused on which to get.. the smashbox photo finish pore minimizing primer ($39) or this one. But since I think that this one is a bit more cheaper then I guess I would give this one a try first.

3. Benefit Hoola Bronzer ($28) Here in the Philippines it costs P1,600 which is $35.43. Okay, so I am probably the only person who has not tried this product out yet. Again, so many people have been using this and little old me keeps buying other products rather than this one and this has been on my wish list for so long so I now I'm pretty sure I really do need it. 

4. No Drought Dry Shampoo by: Lush ($13.95) Here it costs P575 which is $12.73. I am a fan of 2nd - 3rd day hair but have never applied or used any dry shampoo in my life. When I asked some of my friends on what brand should I try, they recommended me to get this one. They say that it doesn't leave some white stuff on your hair and it smells okay. I now probably know that this is really an awesome product by the fact that whenever I keep visiting the lush store near me, it is always sold out. So if I ever see this I will get it with no questions asked.

5. NYX Micro Brow Pencil ($10 or P451.60). They say that this product could be a dupe for the Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz ($21 or P948.35) which is not actually unattainable in my current country but it seems to be everybody's favorite eyebrow pencil. So when I heard that NYX released a product that is quite similar to this, I just know I had to get it because I always end up with the crappiest eyebrow pencils ever. But sadly, this product hasn't been released in the Philippines yet too. So I am still waiting and very excited about it. 

So tell me, what is on your wish list? Do we have some of the same stuff or have you guys tried these out already? Leave a comment below if you did or if you wanna suggest me some other products as well. 

Until the next blog!
♥Joyce

No comments:

Post a Comment

< > Home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Joycentricity © , All Rights Reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Sadaf F K.