Saturday, May 16, 2015

Review: Etude House, I Need You: Tea Tree Mask.



Hurray new review! So today I will be reviewing the "Tea Tree" face mask from the I Need You collection in Etude House.  I am such a loyal customer at Etude House since 2011, I got most of my makeup items there like my BB cream, my lipgloss, lip tints, eyebrow gel and pencil, nail polishes and face masks.



I just started using this mask since January this year, all because I wasn't really concerned with my face before since I don't know what products to use. This mask has been referred to me by my friend and he said it smells and feels great, not too strong and pain free. That sounded good to me since I really did want to start exploring different face care items that time. 

When I went to the store, it was actually a toss between getting this or Green Tea, the lady that was assisting me told me that if you are more concerned with breakouts or acne then do try the Tea tree. So I did because I got quite a lot of pimples that time. 

Item Desciption: This mask sheet contains extract from the clean herb, Tea tree extract (Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Extract, with soothing properties on skin to provide a fresh, clean complexion.

Ingredients: Water, Butylene Glycol, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Fruit extract, Alcohol, Panthenol, Carbomer, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Xanthan Gum, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Extract (200MG), Potassium Hydroxide, Ethylhexylglycerin, Allanton, Camellia Sinesis Leaf Extract, Sophora Angustifolia Root Extract, Loncera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Prunus Persica (Peach) Leaf Extract, Paeonia Albiflora Root Extract, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Disodium Edta, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance. 

Expiration Date: 24 months from manufacturing date. (Use immediately after opening). 



How to use:
  1. After doing your usual skin care routine, open the pack and carefully spread the mask open to see the eye, nose and lip holes are.(Don't pull on it too hard because I experience having to rip abit of it while doing this, clumsy me.. I know!).
  2. Flatten the mask on your face and be sure to place it properly along where the holes are suppose to be (There is no back or front with this item as far as I've seen but I do use the inside of the folded parts). Then remove the mask after 10-15 minutes. I recommend that you lay down while having this placed on your face since it did feel as though its gonna slip and its scent is real nice that it gives a calming aura to your face.
  3. After removing the mask, lightly massage the remaining solution into your skin using your hands and then rinse it off. 




This is a dried out one because I forgot to take a photo xD
My thoughts from using this: After using this product, my face became smoother and glowing for at least 3 days. It never irritated my skin and its by far a must have pamper item for me. I am not quite sure if it did help with the breakouts since I also use other skin care products daily but I can assure you that combining this mask with my other products, it did great.

This mask works best if you have acne prone skin or have breakouts from time to time. 



Price: P58.00. I did hear someone say that Etude house sometimes offer a discount which I haven't experienced just yet but if I do come across one, for sure I'll be hoarding. The price is within my budget and didn't intimidate me as a first time face mask user back then.

Will I repurchase? Yes definitely and have been doing so every time I see an Etude house stall. I did try other face masks after using this one but this mask would be my number one for now.


For more information do visit their website
Check out my previous Haul blog where I bought one of these and other things as well HERE.

Until the next blog!

1 comment:

  1. Ohhh..I love Etude House sheet masks! They are my all time favorite---they seems to fit my face really well and have such cute scents.

    Mallory // Perhaps Bananas

    ReplyDelete

< > Home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Joycentricity © , All Rights Reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Sadaf F K.